Groovywish Women Soft Orthopedic Shoes
Groovywish Women Soft Orthopedic Shoes
COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH CAN GO HAND IN HAND WITH THESE SNEAKERS!
ULTRA LIGHT | PREMIUM QUALITY | DYNAMIC DESIGN | BREATHABLE
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Groovywish Shoe is what you need:
What makes Groovywish different?
- Distributing Pressure Evenly - The full-length orthopedic insert delivers the ideal balance of strength and padding to promote comfort, minimize fatigue, and improve stride efficiency.
- Foot Massaging - Our orthopedic cushiony soles gently hug your entire foot gently, providing superior padding and shock resistance.
- Mending Imbalanced Posture - The shoe insoles allow for balancing foot force and modification of bad postures, which do not harm daily usage and boost wearers' confidence.
- Comfy Toe Design - The spacious round toe reduces the impact on the front part, soothing vulnerable foot conditions.
- Slip Resistant Outsole - Slip-resistant traction outsole with water resistance
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce over-pronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geiasou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips and back.
How Youthful Fashion, Casual Wear Is
Comfortable walking shoe, great shade of color which is soooo very hard to find. Fits besutifully and supports my high arches well.
The color is beautiful and the arch support is just the perfect amount.
The shoes are great first time I wore them my right foot got a blister above the heel but then it’s been fine and the shoes themselves are very comfortable.
I absolutely love these shoes!!! I have 4 pairs because they are so comfortable ! I had been having plantar fasciitis issues and my feet hurt by the end of the day. Wearing these has reduced the pain 90%..
Great support for anyone with plantar fasciitis! Love the pink color.
Why Groovywish shoes getting 5-star reviews?
- Innovative Ortho-Pain Relief System for comfortable feeling when standing all day
- Wide toe-box and Stretchable upper helps eliminate pressure on bunions
- Superior cushioning helps enjoy the pain relief and feel like you're walking on clouds with each and every step
- Ergonomic sole with mild rocker design
Orthotic Insole For Foot Pain-Free
All GRW shoes come with anatomical orthotic insoles that offer the best solution for sensitive feet and reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Arch placement is proven to help relieve plantar fasciitis and common heel/arch pain.
- Provide excellent support for flat feet
Alignment and Biomechanical Efficiency
The contour, position, and height of Groovy’s unique arch support align in the proper place to help support our bodies from the ground up. In addition, it helps to support natural alignment, relieving strain on your knees hips, and back.
You may also like
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD WE TAKE CARE OF OUR FEET?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
WHAT IS PLANTAR FASCIA?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
WHY SHOULD WEAR ORTHOPEDIC SHOES?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
CAN NORMAL PEOPLE WEAR ORTHOPEDIC SHOES?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Most orders placed on business days will be processed and shipped within 10 -25 days.
We are unable to deliver on weekends or public holidays, any orders placed during this period will be dispatched the following business day.